Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hi Families!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful April vacation! I can't wait to see the kids tomorrow! We will be continuing to move right along in our opinion/review writing in Writer's Workshop (which the students are doing a wonderful job with), character book clubs in Reader's Workshop, as well as learn about Earth Day which was over the vacation. We will do a few different Earth Day activities. In Math we will begin to learn about Fact Families!

My last day will be Friday, May 8th as I am due the following week. I may be in and out during that week after my last scheduled work day but there will be a long term substitute taking over starting Monday, May 11.  Mr. Spencer will send home a letter to give detailed information regarding this. 

I would like to plan a little "Author's Celebration" for the students to have a chance to share a piece of their review writing from Writer's Workshop. I would like to plan this for Thursday, May 7th. Parents are invited. I will send home more information this week but for now, it will take place on this morning, roughly around 9:45am.

Please feel free to email me with any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment